Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Welcome to our Life

I was visiting extended family this weekend and was reminded how difficult it is to communicate what's happening in life. I end up summarizing the last three months with a phrase like, "It's been really good. Busy, but good!"

So I'm going to start my hand at this blogging business. I did this once before in the middle of my horrible pregnancy with Penelope. I felt really good one day (seriously, just one day) and had months of repressed creative juices that resulted in a gardening blog. Unfortunately, I woke up the next day sick and exhausted, and I never blogged again. I've used that experience as a reason to never blog, but I'm not here to write about things I do in addition to living; I'm just going to write about life.

And here is life: the four of us.



No comments:

Post a Comment